Martes, Nobyembre 6, 2012

TRICK OR TREAT

I don't know where this tradition started, I just knew it when I already working here in Manila. In our province, we celebrate the so called Halloween by means of cooking "kakanin" like suman, kutsinta, etc.. we called it "Karalagan". However I was fascinated with the costumes they're wearing like fairies, snow white, tinker bell and the pumpkins. This year HRD asked all the employees to bring their kids in costumes as well as chocolates and candies. Since I don't have baby yet, candies na lang dinala ko.

Parts Section
Coleen
JM and Shan (my inaanak)














Trick or Treat???!!! :)

Spiderman
Batman
Angel
Pumpkin --- ang kyut, dami fans ha!!!




I don't have pics of Ninja, I asked him before the trick or treat!!
*Boy putting his mask*
me: That's your costume? :)
Boy: Yeah, Ninja!!! I don't like scary costumes, cause God doesn't like evil ones.
me: oh true!!! (speechless)


Halloween Party is just a treat for all of us, but we must remember that the true essence of this season is remembering our departed loved ones. Take time to pray for them!!!

heart candies
They will always remain in our hearts :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento